Therapist Le Mars
Reports to: Clinical Supervisor
Locations: Le Mars, Iowa
Establish therapeutic relationships with patients with substance use disorders and co-occurring disorders and their families, facilitate individual, group and family therapy as assigned. Conduct ongoing assessment, treatment planning and discharge of patients. Coordinate services with referral sources and other community resources. Develop and maintain the confidential patient record, advocate for patients and families.
- Master’s Degree in Human Services and a LMHC, LMHP, LMSW or LISW (Preferred) or
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services plus 1 year experience in human services field and obtain tCADC within three months of hiring or
- Current CADC (Certified Substance Abuse Counselor) in the State of Iowa
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bi-lingual skills (a plus).