Teacher Adolescent Inpatient Substance Abuse Program
Develop and maintain daily instructional plans for students according to their educational needs. Maintain student records of attendance, evaluation, report cards, discipline records and documents required by Jackson Recovery Centers and the Iowa Department of Education. Develop effective communication with students "home" school and establish plans to meet students academic needs. Provide positive learning environment, maintaining standards of student behavior. Maintain updated inventory of texts, materials, supplies and equipment. Engage in ongoing professional development; keep abreast of trends and developments in the area of responsibility.
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in education.
• Special Education Endorsement for grades 7-12.
• Valid Iowa teaching license in the area of assignment.
• Classroom teaching experience.
• Bi-lingual skills (preferred).