Reports to: Vice President, CFO
Location: Sioux City
Lead billing department team in managing revenue cycles for all Jackson programs. As a subject matter expert of practice management systems, the Revenue Manager oversees all aspects of billing department functions and will supervise billing department staff. Will provide applicable training to billing department staff and other departments within the organization. Maintain accurate and timely billing, data entry, rate determination, insurance contracts, charge corrections, payment entry, adjustments, invoice/denial corrections and other activities performed by the team. Ensures collection of receivables from all third party payers and patients. Works across the organization to create efficient workflows in the revenue cycle. Ensures credentialing for all payer sources is up-to-date, accurate and completed timely. Presents statistical reporting for management and dashboard reporting for all programs.
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related field (preferred);
• Minimum of five years with healthcare billing and practice management software;
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a financial leadership role;
• In-depth knowledge of ICD-9/10, CPT and other coding and documentation requirements;
• Experience in substance abuse or behavioral healthcare setting;
• Experience with data warehouse and Medicare, Medicaid and third-party billing rules and regulations.