Psychiatric-Mental Health Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner- ARNP-PMHNP-BC
Psychiatric-Mental Health Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner-ARNP-PMHNP-BC
Reports to: Assistant Medical Director
FT position providing psychiatric and mental health care to patients in adolescent and adult substance use disorder residential programs as well as adolescent patients in Crisis Stabilization Unit. Will include after hour and weekend on-call rotation. Some flexibility in schedule is available and will consider less than full time candidates. Will join a medical provider team of 5 ARNPS and 2 MDs and work closely with therapy teams in an integrated system.
Competitive pay, full benefit package including CME benefit.
Establish therapeutic relationship with patients and families. Provide psychiatric evaluations, treatment planning, diagnostic workups, medication management, education, documentation, case consultation and treatment planning with team members to advance an integrated model of care. Coordinate services with referral sources and other community resources. Provide consultation and education to clinical staff.
- Active Iowa ARNP License.
- Active National Board Certification as PMHNP;
- Full ability to be credentialed with Medicaid, Medicare and private insurance providers;
- Full prescribing abilities in state of Iowa;
- Two years experience working as ARNP preferred, but will consider new graduates;
- Experience working with adolescent population strongly desired;
- Addiction experience preferred, but will train.