Masters Level Therapist- River Hills
Licensed Masters Level Therapist
Reports to: Program Manager
Location: River Hills Office
Establish therapeutic relationships with patients and families. Facilitate individual, group and family therapy as assigned; conduct ongoing assessments, treatment planning and discharge of patients. Coordinate services with referral sources and other community resources. Develop and maintain confidential patient record. Assist in program development and implementation. Advocate for patients and families, promote destigmatization of the disease of addiction.
Job Specifics :
• Master’s Degree in Counseling or Social Work with 3-5 years experience in the field.
• LISW, LMHC or LMHP (preferred or ability to obtain independent license).
• Current CADC (or ability to obtain).
• Experience in process addictions and/or eating disorders (preferred).
• Good written and verbal communications skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Experience in outpatient setting.
• Bi-lingual skills (preferred).