Location: Connecting Point Sioux City Main
The Intake Clinician will conduct clinical interviews with prospective patients and gather clinical information from family, referents, and/or historical record, formulate a diagnostic impression and make recommendations regarding appropriate level of care. They will coordinate services with referral sources and other community resources to ensure timeliness of treatment services. The Intake Clinician will initiate the confidential patient record, initiate managed care regime and clearly communicate follow up to receiving program staff. They also will serve as agency Crisis Intervention Specialist.
• Master’s Degree in Human Services plus 2 years experience in substance abuse OR
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services plus 4 years experience in substance abuse OR
• RN plus 6 years experience in substance abuse.
• Experience at Jackson preferred.
• Good written and verbal communications skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Bi-lingual skills (preferred).