Maintain knowledge of employment legislation and insures Jackson Recovery Centers compliance. Administer and maintain HRIS records and compiles reports from database. Maintain affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations. Coordinate and maintain benefit administration to include change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees. Conduct recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt positions, writing and placing recruitment advertising, applicant screening and managing recruiting process. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory
Ensure Jackson HR policies and processes are compliant with CARF requirements.
· Bachelors Degree in human resources or business administration. PHR or SPHR (desirable)
· 3-5 yrs Experience in Human Resources. Previous experience in healthcare or not-for-profit preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Bi-lingual skills (preferred).