Location: Sioux City
The Facilities Manager ensures Jackson Recovery Centers’ facilities are safe, clean and welcoming to patients, guests and staff by overseeing the provision of high-quality facilities services (including, but not limited to Maintenance, Housekeeping, Accessibility and Safety) at all Jackson sites and organizes and executes facility related risk management functions as directed by leadership. Supports senior leadership by improving employee awareness of and mutual responsibility for a safe, clean and attractive work environment. Oversees and supervises the work of contractors, contract personnel, vendors and maintenance staff.
- Associates degree related to the position;
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred);
- 2 years’ experience in facilities, safety or hospitality management (in a healthcare or residential facility preferred);
- 2 years’ experience as a direct supervisor;
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems;
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills;
- Project management experience (preferred);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.