Location: Sioux City
Responsible for all patient accounts, billing to proper funding sources, interpreting EOB's; identify and analyze potential billing problems and follow up on outstanding accounts. Make adjustments to accounts as needed, researches credit balances, and prepares a refund when appropriate. Responds to inquiries from patients and third parties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC).
- Prior medical coding experience (preferred).
- Prior patient accounting or medical billing experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bi-lingual skills (a plus).