Admissions & Utilization Manager
Oversee daily operations of the JRC Residential Intake Center including but not limited to the coordination all assessment and admission activities, utilization reviews, daily Capacity Management (CAPMAN) meetings to determine the appropriate level of care and type of services. Provide and monitor continuity of assessment and admission services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards and serve as a member of the Administrative Team. Provide training to clinical staff regarding admission, assessment policies and procedures, techniques and documentation requirements. Serve as a liaison to referral sources, agencies and community groups to establish networking, improved access to services, and follow-up to enhance the delivery of treatment services for clients. Supervises Intake Clinicians, Office Managers and Secretaries.
- Master’s Degree with two years’ experience in addictions treatment, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum of one year of staff supervisory experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum one-year experience in providing Utilization Management to managed care entities.
- Demonstrated clinical competency in assessments, admissions and utilization review.
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required documentation within the time frames prescribed.
- Certified Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor.
- Must be emotionally and medically able to perform essential job responsibilities.