Reports to: Vice President, CFO
Location: Sioux City
Manage financial resources of Jackson and fully participates in developing annual operational and capital budgets. Supervise and coordinate the functions of reimbursement, patient accounting, budget and general accounting, which include general ledger accounting, accounts payable, payroll and cashiering. Maintain Jackson Recovery Centers’ investment program and perform duties relative to bonding programs. Prepare financial reports outlining Jackson Recovery Centers’ performance in all areas of assets, liabilities, revenues and expenses, based on past, present and planned future operations and ensures timely filing of federal, state, third party and other financial reports as required. Prepare and facilitate internal and external audit activities. Provide for organization and maintenance of an effective system of accounting and cost determination. Continually review and modify cost systems and data collection to assure maximum cost reimbursement for patient services. Develop and implement financial policies and procedures for Jackson Recovery Centers and insure compliance. Manage and develop direct staff and deliver performance reviews on a timely basis.
• Bachelors Degree in accounting or business administration. MBA or CPA (desirable)
• 3 years Experience in accounting or business administration. Previous experience in healthcare or
not-for-profit accounting preferred.
• 1 year experience with supervisory or managerial responsibility.
• Technical and professional accounting skills.
• Demonstrated ability in financial and operational systems and familiarity with data processing
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Bi-lingual skills (preferred).