River Hills Recovery Center specializes in providing outpatient services to children, adolescents, adults and families. Recovery-supportive services are available to individuals and families suffering from addiction to drugs and alcohol; as well as other process addictions, like gambling, food, sex, shopping and the internet. Mental Health counseling and psychiatric medication management are also included in these services or independent from addiction treatment.
Substance Abuse Services
- Individual, Group, and Family Therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment to assist with detoxification and cravings
- Psychiatric services to help with depression, anxiety, or other mental health issues
- Relapse Prevention Services
- Aftercare/Continuing Care—for people who have completed primary treatment and need some additional support.
Our therapy services are designed for children ages 2 years to adulthood. We will work to teach families how to include therapeutic strategies into daily routines through individual and family therapy, along with comprehensive and psychiatric assessments. We offer practical suggestions for addressing issues that are impacting you and your family. We can help your child(ren) by using different therapy techniques:
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Strengths-Based Therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
For more information on our Children's Services, click here.
Like substance abuse, process addictions impact the entire family. Our staff works with everyone to rebuild healthy family relationships.
This personalized treatment program offers confidential care in a private and safe environment. Convenient day, evening and weekend hours cater to busy schedules and treatment approaches are tailored to each individual's unique addiction-related needs.
For more information on process addictions, please click here.