For adolescents who need outpatient care for their substance abuse, addiction, or co-occurring disorders, Jackson is a well-respected name in addiction treatment. We have nearly 40 years of experience working with adolescents, and offer a full-range of services—from teens who are experimenting with drugs and alcohol to those who are suffering from an addiction. We will work with you and the adolescent to determine which level of care is the most appropriate for them.
What We Offer
Our outpatient programs are designed specifically to meet the individual needs of adolescents.
- Group and individual therapy weekly for teens experiencing significant problems as a result of drug/alcohol use.
- Weekly multi-family therapy group and individual family therapy sessions as needed.
- Individualized treatment goals and interventions.
- Includes psychiatric consultation, assessment, and medication management.
- Urinalysis drug screening with immediate results.
- Consultation with Intake Clinician.
- Helps teens identify consequences of experimentation, develops coping skills and tools to deal with peer pressure.
- 3-session program, which includes a family session.
- Helps parents/guardians learn about alcohol and drugs, establish healthy family rules and guidelines, and discover how to best help their child.
- Focus on maintaining sobriety and relapse prevention.
- For adolescents who have completed primary treatment.