Synergy Center is an inpatient treatment facility that specializes in drug and alcohol addiction treatment and co-occurring disorder treatment for adult men and women.
What We Offer
- Evidence-based substance abuse, addiction and co-occurring disorder treatment
- Detoxification and stabilization
- On-site professional medical care
- On-site psychiatric and mental health care
- Trauma-informed care
- Gender-specific treatment developed around the individual
- Family programming to support loved ones
- Integration into a 12-Step recovery program
- Individualized treatment plan and treatment stay
- Therapeutic environment where patients support each other
- Intimate, private setting for personalized treatment
- Gender-specific living space for men and women
- Recreational, social, and physical activities
For more information, or to get help, call Jackson's Connecting Point at 712-234-2300 or 1-800-472-9018.