Grandview and Chad's Houses are Transitional Living Programs designed to meet the needs of adult men who are in the early stages of recovery from alcohol or drug addiction. Our highly-trained staff provides a supportive environment to help patients recover from addictions while in a semi-structured atmosphere.
What We Offer
Grandview House has the capacity to serve up to 12 men and Chad's House has the capacity to serve up to 9 men. Both have an on-site Therapist and Recovery Counselor to help each patient build meaningful relationships with positive supports and preserve hope for the future.
- At least 9 hours of group and individual therapy are provided each week. Everyone is required to attend outside 12-Step recovery meetings to build help them build a support system.
- Residents are required to obtain employment, attend school or volunteer at a local organization. These activities are important components to developing structure and consistency within the newly recovering individual's life.
- Our highly trained staff will work with each patient to determine their length of participation in the program.
- Applicants must successfully complete a primary treatment program prior to acceptance.
- Applicants are reviewed by the program’s treatment staff and, if qualified for the program, an in-person interview or phone interview will be conducted to determine acceptance into the program.