Jackson Recovery Centers' Adult Outpatient program specializes in providing substance use and mental health disorder treatment for adult men and women and their families.
What We Offer
Jackson offers state-of-the-art addiction and co-occurring disorder treatment. Our highly-trained staff strives to bring love and hope to adults and their families who are affected by addiction. We have developed a treatment model where our staff and patients mentor, help and teach each other lifelong skills centered on recovery.
- Individual, Group, Family, and Multi-family Therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment to assist with detoxification and cravings
- Psychiatric services to help with depression, anxiety, or other mental health issues
- On-site medical and psychiatric care (Sioux City office only)
- On-site child care during primary treatment hours (Sioux City office only)
- Relapse Prevention Services
- Gender Specific Group Therapy
- Aftercare/Continuing Care—for people who have completed primary treatment and need some additional support
We believe addiction is a disease that affects the entire family, so we encourage family members to be involved in the treatment process. We can help you build healthier family relationships and the entire family can recover together. Assistance to concerned persons and/or family members is available even if the addict is unwilling to be involved in treatment.
Outpatient treatment is provided in several surrounding counties as well as our Downtown Sioux City location. We offer services during the day and in the evenings so patients can meet career or school obligations.