800 5th Street
Sioux City, IA 51101
To schedule an evaluation: (712) 234-2300 1-800-472-9018
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Connecting Point is the first step in beginning recovery services at Jackson Recovery Centers. During your initial assessment, you will meet with one of our highly-trained clinicians to review and discuss you physical, mental and substance use history. Understanding all aspects of your health and well-being is important to us during this process. After completing your confidential assessment, our clinician will offer a recommendation on whether or not treatment is necessary. If services are needed, our staff will connect you with a program that will help you be successful in your recovery journey.
What We Offer
- Adult and adolescent alcohol and drug assessments including screening for co-occurring mental and physical health concerns
- Walk-in appointments daily
- OWI/DUI Assessments
- Concerned person/family member consultation
- Sliding scale fees: Based on income for Iowa residents
What To Bring
- Insurance card - We accept commercial insurance plans as well as Iowa and Nebraska Medicaid
- For Iowa residents:
- In order to be considered for the sliding fee you must bring proof of income (pay stub) or proof of unemployment
If you or a loved one need help or want more information about Jackson Recovery Centers, please call us today at (712) 234-2300 or 1-800-472-9018.