Jackson Recovery Centers' Options Class is a 4 1/2-hour program designed for adolescents/young adults who:
- Have continued drug/alcohol problems
- Have violated school policy and/or law enforcement policy
- Have second offenses such as 2nd minor in possession
- Interrupt substance use progression
- Identify past and current impact of their substance use
- Assist participants in planning for their future
Cost for the class is $75. Payment is due prior to class.
All classes are held from 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Sioux City - 800 5th Street - (712) 234-2300
December 15 - cancelled
We will offer Options Classes in outlying counties when we have a sufficient number of people enrolled in the class.
Counties: Cherokee, Crawford, Monona, Plymouth, Shelby