Diversion Class - LeMars
Jackson Recovery Center's Diversion Class is a 3-hour program designed for adolescents who:
• Have parents who are concerned about teen use
• Have been charged with a minor in possession or frequenting a disorderly house
• Have violated school policy
• To strengthen pare/child communication
• To develop positive family support • To enhance decision-making skills
• To prevent substance use
A parent or guardian is required to attend the class. Cost for the class is $45 per family. Payment is due prior to class.
We will offer Diversion Classes in outlying counties (Cherokee, Crawford, Monona, Shelby) when we have sufficient number of enrollees in the class.