What does this mean?
All private and public agencies that receive federal grants are required to bring their organization's drug testing policies into compliance (according to 45 CFR Part 76). According to the requirements, an organization receiving federal funding should:
- Publish a statement notifying employees that the possession and use of a controlled substance is prohibited.
- Specify the actions that will be taken against employees for violation.
- Educate supervisors on the signs and symptoms of alcohol and drug abuse or addiction.
- Create a policy of maintaining a drug-free workplace.
What We Offer
Jackson Recovery Centers offers a Drug-Free Workplace Training that will bring you, your supervisors, and your policies into compliance.
- Training provides practical and valuable hands-on information to supervisors.
- Training is beneficial for Executive Directors, Supervisors, Human Resources personnel, and Safety Managers
2-hour Mandatory Initial Training
- Identify and document signs and symptoms of addiction and substance abuse.
- Learn protocols for intervening on troubled employees.
- Provide resources for employees including Employee Assistance Programs, and drug and alcohol addiction treatment.
1-hour Annual Updates
- Topics vary (Previous trainings include Risky Behaviors, Prescription Drug Abuse, Drug Trends, and Bullying in the Workplace)