Jackson Recovery Centers' Diversion Class is a 3-hour program designed for adolescents who:
- Have parents who are concerned about teen use
- Have been charged with a minor in possession or frequenting a disorderly house
- Have violated school policy
- To strengthen parent/child communication
- To develop positive family support
- To enhance decision-making skills
- To prevent substance use
A parent or guardian is required to attend the class. Cost for the class is $45 per family. Payment is due to referring agency. All Classes held from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. To register, call (712) 234-2350.
Sioux City - 800 5th Street
LeMars - 19 Lincoln St. SE
Classes in all other outlying counties (Cherokee, Crawford, Monona and Shelby) will be held when there is a sufficient number of people enrolled in the class.