Reports to: Milieu Coordinator
Locations - Child & Adolescent Recovery Hospital
Establish working relationships with patients and families, facilitate recovery groups as assigned, monitor and direct patient milieu at all times, monitor and direct activities in Learning Lab. Document patients participation in treatment activities, monitor and document appropriate passing of medications. Report out of the ordinary situations to the supervisor or on-call manager, transport patients as needed in company vehicles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Criminal Justice.
- Experience in the addiction field (preferred).
- Solid written and verbal communications skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Bi-lingual skills (preferred).