Salary Grade: 1, Non-exempt
Reports to: Program Director
Shifts: Full Time, 2pm-12pm,PT 8am-2pm weekends, PT overnight
Locations: Sioux City - Adolescent Center
Job Group: 2510-08
Essential Job Functions:
- Establish working relationships with patients and families.
- Facilitate Recovery groups as assigned.
- Monitor and direct activities in Learning Laboratory when in use.
- Monitor and direct patient milieu at all times.
- Monitor and document patient compliance with unit rules.
- Document each patient’s participation in treatment activities.
- Monitor and document appropriate passing of medications.
- Transport patients as needed in company vehicles.
- Report out of the ordinary situations to the supervisor or on-call manager.
- Advocate for patients and families and promote destigmatization of the disease of addiction.
- Maintain professional, personal, and emotional balance through continuous self-examination, supervision and feedback.
- Be flexible to changes in scheduling with adequate notice.
- Be available to take on-call on a rotation schedule.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency.
- Experience in the addiction field (preferred).
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Bi-lingual skills (preferred).
Conditions for Continued Employment:
- Maintain CPI certification.
- Maintain CPR/ First Aid Certification.
- Maintain Mandatory Child Abuse/ Dependent Abuse Training.
- Attend required Trainings.
- Remain open to clinical supervision and opportunities for growth.
- Meet Jackson attendance guidelines.
- Maintain valid driver’s license, auto insurance and acceptable driving record.
Objective Outcomes of Job:
- Document group sessions daily.
- Document patient’s participation in services daily.
- Document significant progress or out of the ordinary events daily.
- Follow through with treatment team decisions on the patient milieu daily.
- Follow through with unit rules 100% of the time.